Soft Pressure Washing
SNS pressure washing uses a soft washing technique. Soft pressure washing applies special cleaning detergents at low pressure. The solution (typically bleach, water and sometimes a surfactant) safetly removes mildew, bacteria, algae and other stains. Soft pressure washing is safer for the surface and typically results in a superior clean when compared to high pressure washing with water alone.
Soft pressure washing can be used on roofs, building exteriors, pavement and vehicles.
Soft Washing Benefits:
- Reduces the chances for damage and water penetration into the structure or vehicle.
- Results in a cleaner surface due to the added cleaning agents.
- More cost efficient because it reduces labor and set-up time.
- Kills algae, mold and bacteria so the structure stay cleaner longer.
- Requires less water than high pressure washing.